Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spec-ta-cles Revised Edition

My upkeep of this blog has been touch and go since I've taken on roller derby. March is the month that I'm caught up on orders in the shop and I'm starting to focus more on new designs, layering current patterns, and reaching out more to my readers. I have several new series in the works. Stay tuned for a Before and After Gallery, featuring various DIY projects around the house; Project Sanity, a weekly organization tutorial; and Pin This, as I make an attempt to reach far beyond my skills of stitching and attempt to take on a new Pinterest project each month. And finally, Featured Stitcher of the Month where I reach out to stitchers near and far to learn more about their inspiration and their place in the urban stitcher revolution. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Page Views