Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wanted-Unique Business Card Ideas

I've been on what has felt like a nearly impossible quest for the perfect business card to fit my shop's personality, my budget, and my target audience. It seems that I've been running in circles between the following options...


What I really want is something tangible that is worthy of more than the junk drawer or trash can. I still haven't come up with the perfect promo item but for now, these recycled cards are pretty simple to make with no real cost.






I really like the rough simplicity of these. A little more attention to detail with trimming and I think they will work. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. And please, save your cereal boxes for me!

1 comment:

  1. Business cards are important for promoting your business having a unique business card design will definitely helps you. Business card is a major thing to you and your business and then you had reached to a right place

    ReplyDelete

Total Page Views