Saturday, April 16, 2011

Waste Art Competition

At my full-time gig, I'm on the Green Team committee...think "office recycling police." For our Earth Day celebration, we are holding a "Waste Art Competition."

The Rules

Art is art, the sky is the limit. The masterpiece just has to be made from recyclable or non-recyclable trash items from home or work. The pieces will be viewed and judged during our monthly staff meeting. 

The Plan

I do not have one...yet. I've hit a bit of a creative block on this one. It will surely pass. For now, this is my blog roll for ideas on how to turn trash into art.

trash_fashion
Trashion



These are so fun to make!
T.P. Roll Art



Cereal Box Map


I'll be brainstorming...and possibly dumpster diving over the next few days. I would love to see some examples of your favorite waste art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Page Views